Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here it is again - All Ghouls Day. What are you going out as?? I won't be able to tonight but in the past I've enjoyed dressing up to hand out candy to the kids who come to the door.

Anyway, after a couple of nights from hell here at work it's nice to have a quiet one tonight. A couple of posts ago I mentioned having a project underway...... because of how the last couple of nights went I haven't made much headway. Too many interruptions to accomplish much of anything.

On arriving here tonight there was some disquieting news that we may have to shut the centre down on a temporary basis for some renovations. There is a meeting in the morning with both our CEO and Director of Operations which is supposed to clarify the situation and provide us with some hard information. If that does happen it looks like our current crop of clients would be able to complete their stay; we won't be taking new admissions. If my work is suspended my bank account isn't going to like it at all, at all......... Maybe I should go check the on-line job ads again, ya think? Sounds like a plan to me. Bye.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

such a tenous work situation doesn't sound very enjoyable

hope you find something more suitable soon

5:44 PM, October 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out ok.

And Happy Halloween! Have some fun tonight. My daughter's going with her friends, but I still have a nice adult-kid evening planned.

:)

6:23 PM, October 31, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hiya Kel; Hi Amuirin - Yeah, not a good place to be right now - headspace-wise. I'm saying a little prayer for the best possible outcome.

We had just a few little ones come to our door tonight but they sure were cute.... and scary.

Hope your Halloween was a good one chuck full of fun.

11:26 PM, October 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home