Friday, February 27, 2009

Wintery White

A few shots from last winter and this.

Late afternoon, low light, blue cast view of our yard, the neighbour's and the greenbelt.






Shooting into the sun and picking up a nice flare effect - the patio area and woods at my workplace.




Nice swooping line to snow overhanging the eaves outside our kitchen door.




Last winter while still living at the townhouse... the crab apple tree in my yard laden with fresh snow. Hmm... taken from a second floor bedroom by the look of it.



It'll be spring soon, I promise.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lea Kelley said...

I am loving your pictures.
That cellophane one in the previous post reminds me of a Grateful Dead show I went to once. hehe

12:57 PM, March 01, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Thanks Lea; high praise. I'm enjoying reviewing them.

If you squint and look at the screen from a certain angle you can see Jerry Garcia emerge from the image. Hee-hee.

10:55 PM, March 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! I love that shot with the flare effect.

The sight of snow is making me cold. lol!

11:10 AM, March 03, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Thankfully most of our snow is gone tho we're still in the deep freeze. Warming up by the weekend, I hear. Hallelujah!!

1:19 AM, March 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home