Friday, March 20, 2009

7 Days = 1 Week

A week ago Wednesday I came down with this cold late in the day. This Wed on arising in the afternoon I felt a definite improvement - the fever had broken, congestion was much less, more energy. I know that you aren't supposed to take anything that depresses respiration when you're sick like this but I hadn't been sleeping at all so I took a couple of sleeping pills; the rest made a big difference. Today hasn't been quite as good but I'm still a lot better than I had been feeling. I just have to make it through two more shifts and I can look forward to some rest come Sunday and Monday.

Progress; that's all I ask for....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

7 days = I weak
?

:-)

glad to hear it's on the improve

4:48 AM, March 20, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

:-) oh, me too sister. me too.

weak in the knees some nights - that has been me. muddy minded and woozy.

5:08 AM, March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home