Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Randomness

There are a couple of you folks out there that I had promised emails replies to by now. Sorry, but with this cold and little sleep my brain is mush. Soon...... promise.

I entered a CBC Radio 2 contest to see Leonard Cohen in New York. If I win I'll be wishing I hadn't procrastinated so much about renewing my passport because I can't fly into the U.S. without one. I'd crawl the 500 miles to see this show after the reviews I've seen from this tour. Winners will be announced Monday.

Had my first wife Vicki and I stayed together, yesterday, St Patrick's Day would have been our 30th anniversary. Before I left work I sent her an email greeting to mark the day and wishing her well. By the time I got up a few hours later she had replied complete with a scanned newspaper clipping from last years celebration of St Paddy's showing her toasting the camera with a pint of stout. Cheers to Big Red! She's coming to town later this month so Lynda and I might have her over for dinner. Depends on her schedule.

Lynda headed into Toronto earlier this evening with a few girlfriends to see the stage production of 'Jersey Boys'. News to follow.

I've been reading through some published reports about the correlation between addiction and those diagnosed with ADHD. Scary stats at 3 times the rate for 'normal' populations.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home