Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Firefight!!

Lord, that was rich!! I positively roared with laughter when, on arising today, I checked for reaction to my comments to that columnist's blog. Sensitive creature that he is, he got overly provoked and posted 3 comments within 3 or 4 hours. Seems I really bothered him. Oh well..... toughen up, buttercup.

Although he provided me with tons of ammo for further volleys (and I was so sorely tempted throughout the rest of the day and evening to continue the barrage) in the end I decided to play nice and offer a truce, nice guy that I am.

Hopefully that will be the end of it and he'll take the offer in the spirit it was intended. End of firefight. Of course, if he doesn't the gloves come off and I'll have some more fun playing with his mind. Cheap entertainment.

If anyone else would care to critique his writing I can provide a link. Hee-hee. We could go international on him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home