Monday, March 02, 2009

oooOOOOooo!! Scary Monsters!!!

Okay - a little test here. Which one of these 3 doesn't belong with the other two?

This first one was taken in the first couple of days I had my phone before I found the settings for different lighting conditions / sources. This was just when Lynda and I were splitting but were having a good time one evening goofing around with our new phones. With the strong orange cast to it you would think it was taken around Halloween. NOT!!




(I'm having problems with text flow around these shots so....this next blurb goes with pic #2.... moving right along)
Ta-Dahhh!!! NO, this isn't a figment our collective imaginations. This is my friend JPW taken around the same time as Lynda's and my break-up. JPW and I met for dinner at a local chicken joint to catch up on all the breaking news. He was a great support to me through those times. Evidently I didn't change the settings for flourescent lighting and seeing as how it has no flash, this is how it turned out. Lousy shot but you can still tell what a handsome s.o.b. he is.... damn him. Thanks for your permission to post this J.




Mom decided she really didn't want her picture taken once she cottoned on to what I was doing with my phone. We had been out running around town and stopped for a quick sandwich. Mom bought lunch, sweet lady. I'll have to give her a good talking to about being more co-operative in front of the camera.






Okay, the test is over. Which doesn't fit?? Well me of course. JPW is a complete psycho - everyone knows that and I'll be glad to tell anyone who doesn't already know. (sorry man - calls 'em as I sees 'em) And then there's Mom.... she goes about in this disguise as a calm, good natured woman but I tell ya, you don't want to rile her and feel her wrath. Scary, scary shit - wouldn't kid you. I don't fit in this group cuz I'm just next to the sainthood, doncha know? All around good guy; wouldn't hurt a flea. Hardee-har-har.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home