Monday, May 04, 2009

That Kind Of Day......

These have all likely appeared here before.... but hey!!, I like 'em. I hope they suit you too.

..... and it's a pokey day; a little running around town doing errands...


... and trying to clean up around the house; I'll get to the yard work if I can fit it in.


Tonight at my home group meeting I've asked my g'friend Audrey to speak for us and I've invited Lynda to come hear her. I've mentioned Audrey before; she's 88 now and is coming up soon on 52 years of sobriety. You know, before the days of detoxes and treatment centres and therapy.
That'll be my day. What're you up to??

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous ybonesy said...

Beautiful skies. Cool about your friend's many decades of sobriety. Good to know that her body withstood the strain and that she's lived so many years clean and sober.

7:46 PM, May 04, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

She is wonderful and still full of life. We had a great talk during our rides from her home to the meeting and back once again. The guys in treatment were really taken by her and her talk. I've really benefitted from our relationship these last couple of years. Lucky me....

9:15 AM, May 05, 2009  
Anonymous Robin said...

I love sky shots and these are beautiful, Norm. :)

As for what I'm doing, I'm enjoying being at home for a few days before we take off again and trying to catch up with friends like you.

6:46 PM, May 05, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Thx, Robin. Must have been hard to tear yourself away from your visit. You're a busy & on-the-go gal these days, aren't you?

8:29 PM, May 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home