Monday, January 22, 2007

A 'Quit' Update

Yup, still smokin'; but working on it. I'd cut my consumption by half during that damned cold and have pretty much managed to keep it there even as I get feeling better. I've done some of the writing that I'd planned to do in preparation to quit and have a little more fleshing out to do before my quit date. It would be great to stop without any relapses but even if there are some bumps it's important to not give up on quitting; keep the end result in view. Lately I've been buying just a pack or two at a time instead of cartons as I might just jump the gun and decide I've had enough and quit.

Many thanks to Robin at 'Life in the Bogs' for her post on 'the joys of quitting' and congratulations on celebrating another anniversary smoke-free. Gives me something to aspire (respire) to.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

You're welcome, Norm. You're right about not giving up. Just keep quitting. :)

5:42 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home