Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Quickie

Just thought I'd dash off a quick note to say that things have been really busy. I had a call in to work on Tuesday as we had a couple of sick staff and seeing how we run light on staff anyway; things were madness here. Yesterday I had another call to see if I'd be able to do one of those 26 hour overnight shifts today. Well CERTAINLY I can!! God it's nice to be doing the work I like; to be needed to work and to be PAID for it! Gotta love it!!

It's also nice to enjoy a lull in the action while the guys are out at a meeting; regroup, refocus and enjoy the quiet.

We had a couple of bitterly cold days and nights earlier this week. -25 at night and colder with the wind chill. I didn't stop shivering for 2 days even though I was all layered up. Crazy. I should start eating blocks of suet in mid-October and layer up on fat for times like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home