Sunday, February 11, 2007

on 'experimentation'

Well, I still don't really know what I'm doing (you'd think I'd read the bloody manual) but .... I managed to post this picture of G'son Owen and I which was taken a few days after he was born Feb 23, 2004. He'll be 3 in a couple of weeks.

So much for anonymity. There are just a couple of AA people who check in here and they're friends anyway.....and so it goes. See, I told you I was a skinny old bugger!

I did try to edit the photo, cropping and re-sizing, print screen, save as, etc. As you can see it didn't take; got the whole shot. I'm not finding the help pages to be much 'help'.

And, of course, any and all advise or reference tips would be appreciated.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Nicely done, Norm. :) That's a lovely photo.

I'm afraid I don't have any great hints or tips. I always let Blogger take care of the sizing.

10:12 AM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

woohoo! we have a visual
great stuff there Norm

I crop and edit all my pics in IrfanView and save them to the width I know my blog column is, but with this new blogger format I'm back on a learning curve on how to get them as I want them on the page . . . [sigh]

4:11 AM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home