Friday, February 16, 2007

Working Days !!!!

WOO-HOO!!! I awoke Tuesday to a call-in to work for the day. During the course of the day I was asked to work again Wednesday; Wednesday I was asked to fill in again on one of those 26 hour overnight shifts Thursday into Friday morning. Gotta love it!! It did force me to switch my internal clock very abruptly and I'm very sleep deprived but it was SO worth it. It's great working the program with the guys in-house. I'll be back on nights Sunday so I'd better enjoy this time off in a hurry.

Right now I'm off for a quick one hour nap (I'm burnt) before getting cleaned up and having dinner. Think I'll visit with Mom for an hour or two and then I'm heading to a 25 year medallion presentation. Maybe I can fit in a cup of tea with Lynda at her work beforehand - she works nearby where the meeting will be held. We sure haven't seen much of each other over these last few weeks; and not neccessarily at our best times either, when we have been face to face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home