Friday, May 25, 2007

Little Big Man

I couldn't resist; here are some shots of Owen from last weekend. Here he had been holding dandelions under Freedom's chin - we didn't bother to tell him you're supposed to use buttercups.
He and I had been 'exploring' the yard and he'd been describing the various rocks that surround the firepit - size, shape, colour, weight. I climbed atop one of them to get this shot. Sorry, I couldn't figure how to rotate it. Another thing for the to-do list.

Owen liked this rock and claimed it in 'he-man' fashion.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

one giant step for one little man
looks like he enjoys time spent with his grandpa

11:08 PM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

i bet you'll be in your house before we're in ours

11:09 PM, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An absolutely wonderful smile.
Priceless!
He couldn't have asked for a better pal.
J
I continue to use your writings here as a source of inspiration. Thanks Norm

12:36 AM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Kel - Not that I would wish any delay for you and Mr X but yes, I hope to be gone ASAP...and not a moment too soon. Your last photo construction update was a good one. Maybe it's time for another so we can all see the progress.

JPW - He's a blast, a great pal.

Inspiration? - this is the second half of step 12 in action; applying these principles in ALL our affairs. I'm only following G.O.D. as laid out by the first 100. When I use that as a starting point my life is easier.

8:14 AM, May 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable! :) I like that photo from above just as it is. No need to rotate.

2:25 PM, May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home