Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Quickly ....

...another couple of things.

Conversely, inconsistently, incomprehensively....as I'd already been on-line and purchased them .... I picked up the tickets for the theatre premiere for David Gilmour's DVD for Lynda and I to attend. And also a pair for her friend and workmate Janis and her ex-hubby Eric. They were separated for 10 years and have shared a house for the last 5. We've all been out together before.

I've started tracking my smoking and putting restrictions around it. Pretty soon everywhere will be a 'smoke-free' zone if I keep it up. I haven't reduced much as yet but I'm getting a heightened awareness about why, where and when I tend to light up. Then delay, distract, deny myself.

Sarah has been up dashing off email updates tonight as she tries to get Zeph settled. He's a month old and is rolling himself over already. A prodigy, that boy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good start towards a quit. I found it easier (not easy, but easier) because I'd changed some of my behavior before I quit.

11:43 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

It's in the works!! Stick with whatever changes can be made; then make more of them.

3:13 PM, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home