Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Speaking Of Lynda...

.....we're getting on terrifically well, all things considered. Bloody amazing. I dropped by the house when I got off work yesterday morning to pay her some money I owed her and had a quick visit while she got ready for work. Flying half naked about the house, finding clothes, putting on makeup, making a lunch. Gotta love those house coats that won't stay closed - wonder if that was by accident or design?? Same result - got my attention.

Since then we were on the phone for almost an hour before I came to work; then again tonight for close to an hour after I'd sent all the guys to their rooms. Filling each other in on news, kibitzing around and playing games, having fun.

During our trip west I was happy for her and proud of her; other than a couple of drinks on the flights she had wine with one meal while we were there. Sarah and Daniel's home is a non-drinking one and although they'd given her the go ahead she didn't take them up on it. Atta girl.

One of her friends from work has recommended a movie - Across The Universe - so we're planning to see it. Woo-Hoo -- a date!!

Lynda had 100 pictures printed and is putting together an album for Sarah & Daniel and a smaller one for his parents. She also saved all her photos to disc for me as we used her camera mainly.

What I think we're both finding is that we don't have or need to be together; we want and like to be. This horse race is too close to call yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home