Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good Weekend

Last night I hit a meeting with a sponsee, went for coffee and a yack afterward for an hour long talk.
This morning I was up early again to pick Lynda up so we could go into Toronto for the Home Show. It was held at the convention centre next to the CN Tower and Air Canada Centre. The show itself was good - all kinds of products and services for the home - but it always astounds me when I get into a building of that size; hundreds of thousands of enclosed square feet of SPACE! Knocks my eyes out!
This is going to be a short entry as it's time to get some rest but I did want to say that Lynda celebrated 5 years smoke free today!!! Quite the accomplishment, I'd say. Trying to get my head around another quit (which I've been stalled on for months). Actually I picked up a mixture of aromatic oils today that I'm to leave open beside the bed while I sleep; when I light up it's supposed to change how the cigarette tastes - bad. Whatever it takes....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home