Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow Daze.....

I thought I'd share these as I finally got around to downloading my camera software to my re-jigged computer. If you happen to be in warmer climes perhaps these will cool you off for a moment or two. This top shot was taken about a week ago from my townhouse doorway looking across the complex. That is a crab apple tree with a nice dusting of the fluffly stuff.


This shot was taken yesterday over at the house from the kitchen looking out at the little side patio after our most recent storm. Nice, eh? Later on in the day a high pressure system swept in so it was clear, sunny and bright. We're in for another small storm tomorrow night and the forecasters are telling us there is another major one heading our way Sunday into Monday which is supposed to dump another 20 cm. (about a foot)

Ah, the joys of Canada in February...... (please tell me why I still live here.....) Florida, the gulf coast of Texas, Arizona and California all sound good right about now. So do Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Trinidad.

**TEASER** - I have some major news to share later; good stuff. Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home