Thursday, March 27, 2008

Changes Underway.....

I've been threatening to change things up here a little and finally got around to the first couple of things. There were a couple of emails back & forth between Amuirin and I where I was asking if I could display a link to 'Stop & Wander'. Such a gentleman I am. Amuirin was having a rough day and told me explicitly just how bad it was - damned migraines. Oh, yeah - I mentioned about age and marital status being factors in being rid of them; there was also the relief of stress and complete change-up of diet that helped. Hope today is a better one for you.

As I was already into the template making that change I wasn't quite as polite with 'Miss Music Nerd'. I didn't request her permission - I simply informed her that I liked her writing and that I was putting a link up. Anyone who can compose music for the theremin is 'in', in my books. Damn straight. (Miss Music Nerd - please meet World Wide Glen. Also a blogcritic contributor.)

So for me that expands on writing, and writing about music..... now more photography and art. Which means a bit more digging and a few more messages to send before getting back into the template to fiddle some more.

BTW - I left 'callinitquits' active because the smoking cessation tools are still active there. Robin; I edited out the 'Life In The Bogs' link cuz I can still access it thru BH.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...

you were very kind. So, The only constant can now be found in the 'straight draw' section of stop and wander.

I'll be tuning in.

5:02 PM, March 27, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

heh, heh....

,,,and you were very funny at what was for you a very unfunny time

thanks - see you around the blogs

7:15 PM, March 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home