Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hell On Wheels


A couple of things which caught my eye in terms of line, form, surface planes and structure.

As for the ride home..... Well I can remember in years past after a drive like that where I'd have: a) walked straight in the door to the cupboard where I kept my bottle of rye,
b) poured about 6 oz into a tumbler,
c) thrown in a couple of icecubes,
d) topped it off with a couple of ounces of water.... and
e) in about a minute I'd be pouring another just like it, etc., etc.... ad nauseum.

The storm did let up for a little while through the night but kicked back into high gear again about an hour before I left to come home. There are now 6 to 8 inches of snow mixed with a good deal of ice pellets coating the roads. Some stretches have been plowed but not many; it makes for white knuckle driving. I think I'll sit drinking some tea for awhile and let the knots melt from my arms, neck and shoulders before I head off to bed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home