Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ice Altar Revisited.......

After our most recent storm we had a fresh selection of new icicles and one of our guys went to the trouble to make a new installation.... so I took a few shots. I don't know that these are any more successful than the last ones but it did give me something to do for a few minutes during the night. They sure are difficult to frame when you can't see what you're doing....


Look up; way, way up!!! This reminds me of antelope horns. It looks really interesting when you right click and 'open in a new window'.

Otherwise life is quiet. I went off on a major tangent on google, wikipedia and youtube after having heard a track on the radio - a duet of Steve Earle and Emmylou Harris - following links for hours, reading bios, discographies, special projects, bandmates, session players.... and on...and on.

Time to nod.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home