Sunday, May 04, 2008

Look Ahead.......

Right off the bat I'm looking forward to wrapping up my work week in an hour or two. One thing about working here is you never know what the night will hold; sometimes, between my duties, the in-house clients and those calling in on the phone lines it's a very full shift. Other nights it's dead quiet all round. Mostly it falls somewhere in between and I need to be ready for anything.

It'll be straight home to bed for a quick sleep. I'm helping Lynda with some work after noon time.

Generally this week I have to continue unpacking and arranging my stuff. As it gets stowed I'll be able to bring MORE over by car. Specifically I want to get my computer set up so I can start posting pictures again. Sarah sent a few new ones of Zeph and he's getting handsomer (sp?) by the day. He's 9 months old today. Sarah's b'day is coming up late in the month - she'll be 27. We spent an hour on the phone the other night - father / daughter stuff.

Monday night I've been asked to chair our meeting by the guy who is receiving his 1 year medallion - PJ. This is our groups third medallion celebration in as many weeks; pretty good for such a small group. It's a blip.

Mom and I arranged earlier today to attend a relation's 60th b'day party; it's an out-of-town 'do' but we can do it in a day. His b'day and Sarah's fall on the same day. One of his sons was born on my b'day. Tit for tat. Lord, lots of birthdays - sister Linda turns 50 this month; stepson #3 has one too.

I'm rambling now & running out of whatever steam I had left. Ciao fer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home