Monday, November 10, 2008

In Unison - Stepping Out

While sorting through some prints I came across this one of Owen and I taken during his week long visit with us back in August. At first glance it didn't seem too special until I noticed we were in synch, completely in step with one another. Weight on the right foot, stepping forward with the left, hands in the same position, looking down and ahead - Pops and O enjoying a walk on the beach.

This shot includes a couple of rare sightings. I wear shorts maybe once a year because I don't like how my legs look - skinny, scarred, discoloured. And I rarely wear a hat - it must have been awfully bright and hot that day (and if it was where is Owen's sun protection?).

Photo credit to Lynda. Yes, that is Lake Ontario.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot! You two really are in sync. :)

12:50 PM, November 10, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Me and my (favourite) shadow. lol

3:13 AM, November 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful picture, every line parrallel.

Awesome.

12:24 PM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home