Thursday, February 05, 2009

Plodding Along

I haven't written much these last couple of nights as I've waded back through my posts to do some editing. I've been trying to ensure there isn't anything that invades anyone's privacy, discloses too much, or is hurtful. Truth be told I haven't found much but I haven't reached the point where Lynda and I were breaking up for a time there, either. So far I haven't come across anything I needed to delete, for sure. There is a long way to go yet as I've posted in excess of 600 entries to date. As I go along it is fun to re-read some of the topics and events that have been covered - some I had forgotten about.... and I've been adding 'labels' as I go along. It should make things easier to find when I want to locate something specific.

***************

Tuesday through the day the temp was hovering around -10; during the evening it gradually dropped to about -15C; after 2 a.m. the wind switched around to the north and the mercury dropped like a rock down to -25C. Walking out of work in the morning into the wind was absolutely stunning - like being whacked in the forehead with a frozen hammer. Wind driven tears froze on my cheeks as I cleared snow from the windshield. I had the car heater blowing on 'full' all the way home and never had to turn it down. Once home and off to bed I doubled the comforter over myself and waited ages for the chill to leave me. Tonight it has dropped to -30C but at least the winds are still. Aahhh, winter in Canada!!! Nothing like it (unless you live in Siberia).

***************

Back to regular blogging soon......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home