Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who Finds Dentists Amusing??

Well, Kitty does. Well, maybe not amusing.... but you be the judge.

I chanced upon Kitty a long time ago and unfortunately lost track of her just about as quickly. Pretty much a come and go thing. But by following links on friend's blogs I came across hers once again a couple of months ago. She's a great photographer and has a keen wit. Here she describes a recent root canal job she had done.

http://cinemagypsy.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/dr-lecter-dr-lecter/

She makes me laugh, she does. Kitty is on vacation for a bit but when she returns to posting I think I'll add a link. That way I won't loose track of her again.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went and checked out Kitty's trip to the dentist...Thanks it was funny. Had a smile on my face while reading it. Guess I have another blog to check out.

Rao

5:18 PM, March 24, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Follow her link to her photo blog as well - you'll be impressed, I bet.

8:33 AM, March 25, 2009  
Blogger Kitty said...

Aw shucks, Norm, you're making me blush.
Thanks for linking.

2:52 AM, April 02, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Oh, go on now, Kitty. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. I wouldn't say so if I didn't think so.

I was looking last night at your Greece photos. Amazing!! What a trip that must have been. Hope the familiy and you are all feeling better now. Seems a lot of people wind up with viruses after flying.

3:01 AM, April 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home