Friday, March 20, 2009

S.O.B.

Today is Lynda's 55th birthday!! and you'd never guess that if you were to be meeting her for the first time. She's a vivacious gal who approaches life with a relentless vigour. Although she is critical of her appearance in some ways I think she's just as beautiful as when we met 15 years ago.

I had been thinking of getting her a piece of jewellery but that seems such a cliche kind of gift. There's a terrific graphic print I saw in a shop window the other night that I think she would really like to put in her 'white' room. Maybe that. We were supposed to go for dinner later today at our fave restaurant but something has come up and so we're postponing until Sunday.

S.O.B. ??? That's what will be on the bumper sticker I'm getting for her. It stands for 'Sexy Old Broad'. That should win me some brownie points, ya think?

Happy Double Nickels.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made my wife oragami rosses for valentines. You can see some pretty good step by step videos on the YouTube.

Rao

4:52 AM, March 21, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

You're beginning to make me wonder if there is anything you're unable to do.
Cool idea that I imagine went over really well.

10:15 PM, March 21, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL with a decent step by step instructional video I can do anything...Mwahhahhahha ha ha...ha...Um what? Wait...Look over there ------>

Rao

5:20 PM, March 24, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

Uh Oh.... He's loosing it...

8:35 AM, March 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home