Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Love Of A Child

After posting those other pictures I remarked to Lynda that because of her aversion to having her picture taken Owen will have no memory later on in life of the time they've spent together. As a result she deigned to have a couple of shots taken on Sunday when we visited Owen and his parents. It's funny in that she's a good looking woman but she's rarely photogenic - in the years we've been together there are only a handful of shots that are a good representation of how she actually looks. Here Owen shares the love with G'ma. The 'blaze' of white at the front of Lynda's hairline is natural, not dyed/bleached - and no, I'm not responsible for it's being there!!

We enjoyed a clear, warm early spring day complete with a barbequed dinner and great company including some of J & C's friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

you're gettting pretty good at uploading photos now
way to go!

10:32 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yeah, wow!!! And within just days of taking the shot, TOO! Look out world, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Now if I could figure out how to crop them first...hmmmm.

6:58 AM, April 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo!! :) As Kel said, you're getting good at this, Norm.

You make a good point about memories and photos. I'm rarely in photos because I hold the camera (with a tight grip so that I'm rarely in photos..lol!). The next time I see my granddaughter I'm going to make sure I'm in at least a few photos.

6:33 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

robin, me too
I tend to always be the one taking the photos so I don't appear in them often
with all our house building shots there is not one of me doing anything!?!
whoever said the camera never lies . . . ?

12:36 AM, April 28, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

I have to admit - for so many years I was the photo nut behind the camera that I didn't appear in very many. I didn't have quite the aversion that Lynda does but I think for the benefit of the young ones and those to come that we need to have an awareness of leaving a record that we were here.

10:01 AM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home