Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beautiful Artwork

I posted a photo here last week of a painting that hangs here at the centre. Before disclosing the artist's name I had to verify that he wasn't a former client. He isn't; it's a donated piece. If you'd care to see more of his work go to
www.paulmantrop.com

He has a great eye for landscape, terrific use of colour palette and a wide variety of subject location. Masterly painting. There is also a link provided for the gallery he owns which showcases a variety of other artists work as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally had a chance today to follow your link.

Beautiful artwork! Thanks for pointing it out.

5:12 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

No problem; I like sharing the good things I find. His work knocks me out.

3:21 AM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home