Monday, June 11, 2007

Taa - Daaa!!

........drum roll please.....

Bottom line; I put an offer in on one of the townhouses tonight and so long as my mortgage application goes through, it's mine. I'm almost afraid to mention it just in case I somehow jinx myself but....there you have it. I should hear by Wednesday or Thursday. If I get it, I'd get possession July 6.

It was a close call as I almost walked away; the vendor wouldn't budge from a certain price point that was a little high. The unit covers my needs, time is short and I want to move quickly so I called my agent back later tonight, after I'd thought it through, and told her to submit the offer. What's a couple of thousand dollars one way or the other? I could blow through that much in a heartbeat without even thinking about it. No, really I could. Honest.

And if I happen not to get this one, there are more out there that are a bit less expensive. No worries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

woohoo
keeping fingers and toes crossed
and then of course you'll have to post photos :)

3:57 AM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Keep up the positive vibes!!

..and of course photo's to come. How about moving day disorder and again when things are straightened up?

I've slacked on photos this week and will have to make up for that soon.

11:15 PM, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home