Friday, October 19, 2007

Blowin' In The Wind.....

(....with thanks to Bob Dylan.......)

What's that ablowin'?? Seems like the winds of sweeping change.

When I got up today there was a message waiting for me. I can't say much yet but by the middle of next week my situation may have changed drastically. I should have some word on it later today. Cross your fingers. Meanwhile I'll try not to count my chickens before they've hatched. Funny though - much as I've been wanting change I'm not sure this is the one I want; that it'll be a good fit. One way to find out.....


Tonight has been rough. Just as we returned from our outside meeting, the counsellor I'm working with tonight called me aside to tell me he'd had word his mother died at dinner time. He didn't know whether to stay or go; he was in shock. We talked from 9:30 until 1:00 a.m. and I'm glad he decided not to go anywhere. I've been playing catch up since he went to bed - back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home