Monday, October 15, 2007

This Week's Resolution

Eat !!!!!!!!

As I climbed into bed last night Lynda asked if I'd lost weight again. 'Not that I know of - haven't checked.' Sure enough, when I got on the scale today, I found that I'm down almost 5 pounds (that I really can't afford to lose). How that is possible I couldn't begin to tell you unless I shivered it off. I got caught a couple of times this week with clothing that wasn't heavy enough for the vastly cooler temps and got severely chilled for a few hours.

So, I'm resolving to eat anything and everything this week without consideration regarding calories, sugars, sodium, fats or anything else. Just eat and maybe buy some protein powder for shakes to bulk me up. I need the insulation before it gets really cold.

Any tips??

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

oh what a problem to have :)
I'll trade your metabolism for mine

how about some protein shakes made on full cream milk

a friend made the most amazing mushroom and cheese pie on the weekend - it had three types of cheese in it and the most amazing melt in your mouth pastry full of butter ... that would do the trick

hmmm. did i miss part of the story?
"climbing into bed" and "Lynda" in the same sentence ? ;}

4:06 AM, October 16, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

I like that idea of using whole milk; maybe even buttermilk. Cheese, mushroom, pastry..sounds yummy. I've never had much luck tackling pastry but maybe I'm due to try making it again; it's been quite awhile and it sounds like it'd be worth the effort.
;} Story; what story?? Whoops! a little less than discrete, eh? We're legally separated, so there's a 2x12 running the length of the bed, ok? Damned slivers.

4:29 AM, October 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has not been blessed with a particularly good metabolism, I'm afraid I have no suggestions other than:

Enjoy! :)

4:55 PM, October 16, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

I'm doing my best Robin. 2 meals already today with 10 hours to go; I should be able to fit in another 2 or 3. Mmmmmmm.....

8:51 PM, October 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home