Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wizard!! Shazaam!!

For the moment I have the computer working !!!! (*&^%$#@!) Perhaps between what my friend tried last week and what I've just done it may be fixed. Who knows?? I'll start saving my pennies anyway.

This is a quickie post again as I'm headed out the door; I'm off to chow down on left-over turkey with Lynda. After dinner we're keeping that date for the show - Across the Universe. I'll give you the lowdown on the movie later.

Earlier on today I was out running about - I dropped off that most recent resume, browsed around in Goodwill and found an unusual picture (which suits me, ha, ha), and while in the grocery store had a call from my boss asking me to work the dayshift tomorrow. Everybody say 'Yeah!'! T.G. for cell phones.

I'd best get dessert ready and get out of here - I'm already starving. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home