Saturday, October 20, 2007

Celebration II

Earlier today I got a little clarification AND some conflicting information regarding upcoming changes. It can't ever seem to be the easy way, dammit.

Anyway, either for the short term or long I'm off the night shift. Beginning Wednesday I'm transferring to our downtown Toronto location for a couple of weeks, apparently on a trial basis, to see how I fit in. If I'm a decent fit I'll decide whether I want to stay and have a steady diet of that sort of work.

Getting there will involve a 1 1/2 hour commute morning and night via commuter train and subway. Luckily I live just a short car ride from the train station here. (Finally I'll have some time to read!! and I have a back list of books I'd like to get into.)

The job is at our central intake and assessment centre; the work will be assessing potential clients level of need and appropriateness for treatment via interviews and administration of standardized tests.

Hallelujah; it's a day job!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home