Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clarity

So, about work...... my job up at the 'house' was assured until we made a decision about the position downtown. I called my manager at the house and he wants me to fill in a day counsellor position for a couple of weeks until that fellow is back from sick leave. Then I told the manager downtown I wasn't interested in working in that office anymore but, that I would hang in until next Wednesday. That way I have a couple of days to get some things out of the way that need doing plus **a free weekend**. (That in itself is as rare as hen's teeth.) Back to the 'house'for a couple of weeks on day rotation... then likely nights again. I looked at the schedule for nights and it would mean I'd be working the entire Xmas week again. Sarah, Daniel and Zeph are supposed to be here from the 18th to 28th - I'll have to work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home