Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Man In White

Here I thought I knew a fair bit about Johnny Cash but while shopping the other day I discovered that besides all his other attributes and talents Johnny was also a published author. His novel "Man In White" is the result of many years of bible study and is Mr. Cash's take on the apostle Paul. While I'm not that far into it as yet Johnny succeeds in painting a picture with his words that put every day life into context and give life to the characters. I look forward to gleaning greater understanding through his writing.

This republished volume features a short dedication by Billy Graham, a lengthy introduction by Johnny explaining the background of his writings; and an afterword by John Carter Cash.

Seek and ye shall find....... (but I'll lend it to you when I see you BJ)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was a published author, either. I learned something new today. :)

7:53 PM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

In the way it is written you can tell the time and study that went into it. I can envision him walking the land in order to picture life as it was 2000 years ago.

9:05 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home