Sunday, June 01, 2008

Affirmation & Recognition

First, please read this:

http://bountifulhealing.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/seeds-and-seedlings/

Second, I didn't have a chance to ask Robin's permission to link this so, thanks in advance - hope you don't mind - I'll take it back down if you want..... and as always; great photo, terrific quotes, thanks for sharing the story Robin.

But mainly... such a great idea. One that is SO worth sharing and passing on. It makes me wish I owned more property though......

On a much smaller scale and in a roundabout way.... it has been a family tradition to plant a tree as a commemoration whenever we lose a family member (or even a pet). So, what all this is causing me to think of is I should take Lynda tree shopping to mark us being back together - a positive, life affirming celebratory planting ceremony. Hmmm....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flattered that you liked the post enough to link to it, Norm. Link away all you like. :)

We planted trees when Emma was born and I often refer to them as Emma's Trees. It's nice to mark occasions that way.

3:45 PM, June 02, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

I knew you were busy and hoped you wouldnt mind the link without permission.

Seems a really good idea to me and Lynda liked it too when I broached it with her.

Our trees here have (((names))).

10:27 AM, June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home