Monday, June 09, 2008

Brand New Week.....

Summer arrived with a thud, some incredibly hot & humid weather..... and all the attendant summery things happening. Not a lot of time here so use your imagination.

Off to work for another few days so I will post if I can. Everyday walking in there I can expect another change to take place regarding my schedule. I try to roll with it using a modicum of good-naturedness, keeping my curses to a guttural ululation.....smile, smile, SMILE!

Lynda and I are okay & keeping busy. This was the first full weekend we spent together for innumerable months - good times.

Time for work - today I meet our new Director of Operations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here. We went from a cool spring to full-out summer in no time.

11:10 AM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Yes, crazy turn to the weather. Thankfully just some thunderstorms here to go with all the heat. Terrible what they're getting south and west of you.

9:17 PM, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home