Friday, June 13, 2008

Oooooo... Friday the thirteenth

Very scary stuff.

Today is a down day for me - no work. So that means it is work around the house day and catch up on what needs doing. I was off work yesterday and on the way home by 10 a.m.; snoozed until 1 and was back up cutting grass until dinnertime. One of Lyndas brothers showed up for dinner and the evening - he kept us entertained. Scoot has been working in town for a couple of weeks but finishes the job today.

There are a couple of people out there who I regularily keep in touch with and check in on - mea culpa - I really havent had a chance to do that lately. BJ - drop me a line and I will reciprocate. Hmmm.... Robin, JPW... what is the latest news ......

It is time to check a few friends blogs and then get a start on dinner. B-b-q anyone...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey My Friend!

Did you catch the apology? I can only imagine some of it at the very least.
I was offered the Managers position at Tumivut youth shelter and so I am extremely busy with that.
It is a short-lived contract due to the closing of the institute at the end of July. Great on a resume though!
The community I work in is so awesome and I am spiritually feeling very much cared for.
I miss ya and we will get together soooon!
J Congrats on your move and rekindled love affair.

12:39 AM, June 14, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Thanks J - miss you too. We have to see where our schedules jive.

I caught the highlights of the apology on the news. Long overdue words delivered in the right spirit.

Talk soon....

9:27 AM, June 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doin' fine, Norm. All's well, but very busy lately. Busy is good. It keeps me on the straight and narrow. :)

11:35 AM, June 14, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Good to hear - just only askin...

Gotta check in on my peeps; or is that weebles.... maybe

2:04 PM, June 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home