Monday, June 16, 2008

Vancouver Or Bust...

There are all sorts of common sense, practical reasons why I shouldn t go to Vancouver. #1 among them is financial - I can t afford to go, simply put. (Not to cry poor but thats the truth.) The one reason that trumps everything else is I miss my daughter and her wee family.

So, I am going.

This trip was arranged months ago, flights booked for Lynda, Mom and I. We were going to attend their wedding which was scheduled for this Saturday. Just after the bookings were made the event was cancelled..... but I never cancelled the flights. Lynda has the time off but she is staying put here on the home front.

I have a ton of things to do between now and flight time Wednesday morning so take care, be well & have fun... Zeph - here comes Papa. Woo-Hoo!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went. It's the things we _don't_ do that tend to cause the most regret.

8:42 PM, June 25, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

I couldn't agree more - I know I'm not getting any younger so NOW was the time.
S & D needed a bit of distraction over that weekend, too.

3:11 AM, June 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home