Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On The Run

So far this week my days have been segmented by having to go out for a few hours, come back home to allow the dogs out to run awhile, then be off running again. Mom and I have had a couple of hours together both Monday & Tuesday and will again today. Lynda and I paid a visit to stepson #3 last evening to check out the job he has done redecorating the townhouse. He's painted straight through the ground floor - ceilings and walls - and it looks great with a couple of new overhead lights in the foyer and kitchen.

At my home group meeting Monday one of our residents asked if I would come up to the house for his discharge ceremony at lunch time Tuesday. I don't often get specific requests to do that but he and I had really hit it off and had some great talks during his stay. I went up yesterday in time for that and he lit up when I walked in. Afterward I had a sit down lunch with my boss, John, and had a chance to catch up on news and concerns.

With having that long run of work and being sick I have plenty of regular household chores to catch up on, plus some springtime stuff on top of that. Not that the weather has been particularly 'spring-like'. It's still freezing at night and low +0 temps through the day. Very sunny though - not complaining!! Time to move my butt and see what I can get accomplished today. See ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home