Friday, June 15, 2007

Re: 'That' Request

I'm happy to have received a couple of responses already. Excellent! Like I said I won't share what is submitted but this is funny and so I won't feel bad about posting this. Check it out.

At the end of the email message I specifically mentioned to JPW that I didn't want to see any naked pictures. I know him and definitely don't want to go there. Here is his response:

'I can send over a photo but I'll have to copy and paste some clothes on it so that it's "wall proof"!'

Thanks J, I appreciate that! With friends like that who needs.........oh, nevermind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know I received your email and as soon as I find a photo I don't mind sharing, I'll send it on.

(I think I warned you in a prior entry that I'm terrible at email...lol!)

5:57 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

And I'll put the same caveat on you as I did JPW - no nudes is good nudes! LOL!

10:07 PM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home