Friday, July 20, 2007

Eureka!!

After a couple of days of problems with the local cable company, numerous phone calls and a couple of visits by their installation techs; I"M BACK ON-LINE!!!!

But it's Friday afternoon, high summer, fine weather and I don't know when I'll be inside to write. I know I've been tagged by a couple of friends for a meme so that will be the first thing I'll address.

In the meantime - I hope things are very good in your part of the world. I'm happy in mine (now that I have internet again - woo-hoo).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Norm! :)

1:36 PM, July 21, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Thanks - good to be back. Busy times and back to work later this evening - time for a quick lie down for a power nap. Later, N.

2:36 PM, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home