Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little Big Plans.....

There has been little accomplished on the homefront this past week as I've enjoyed little sleep. As a result I've wandered about in a haze and managed to keep up on a few little things like laundry, a little shopping and cooking the occassional meal. If I'm successful in flipping my shifts quickly the push will be on to get things arranged, the rest of the boxes unpacked, pictures hung and bookcases filled. I don't think it will feel very 'home-like' until I get it looking the way I want it. 'Til then it continues to be a place to sleep and hang out. Lots and lots to do - one thing at a time.

I may be helping Lynda do a job when I get off work in the morning provided she gets up early enough. Terry is coming over after I get up later on Sunday to work on the computer. Monday night is my home group meeting. Tuesday morning is breakfast with about a dozen AA guys from various groups at a local diner. One thing I haven't taken time to do as yet is to walk the neighbourhood. There's a bike trail nearby which follows a creekbed down to the lake; that should provide some camera fodder.

If I manage to stay away from the computer I may just get some work done.

I can't believe July is almost over and with it half the prime summer weather. This week should be a good time for the first fresh taste of corn on the cob. Sounds like a good plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home