Friday, July 27, 2007

fStop Friday

Here are a couple of shots taken during these last couple of weeks. I got this sunrise on the way home and liked how the clouds were underlit and rimmed with light.



I'm not overly fond of this shot. There aren't many pictures of me that I do like but for some reason Lynda likes it. I'm pretty sure this was the night before the move - The Last Supper.



I liked the composition of this one with it's strong graphic bands and the random shapes of the water droplets.



Here's a shot of the last full moon setting toward Toronto, just at daybreak. Dark and hazy but kinda cool all the same.



I have some places in mind to scout out for some interesting shots; next week.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

nice sunrise shot Norm

6:25 AM, July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home