Friday, July 27, 2007

Regarding......

.....the title of this blog.

Change. I've seen a bit of that happening in my life of late....a tad here and there. Sorry, I'm being facetious. I've been thinking a lot about all that's happened; all the states of mind, thought, and emotion plus physical displacement and continuing changes in roles. At times it's been very difficult to simply maintain a semblance of sanity while continuing to attend to daily tasks and work. All the while directing my best energies to re-establishing this relationship and working on my end of our problems.

Today, courtesy of the folks at higherawareness.com, this found it's way into my inbox:
Life continually evolves. We’re always moving into new experiences, new possibilities. This constant change unsettles the personality, which finds security in stability. But with life always in flux, that security is an illusion. We experience pain by trying to hold on to things that are not solid.

Life becomes joyful when we can open to the constant flow and ride freely with it. This requires us to let go of the need to control. We need to learn to trust.


The only qualifier I would add is that trust should be tied to faith. Our lives can and will ultimately be much better with the liberal application of directed prayer and meditation. Through faith we will be open, trusting, joyous and free in the face of any adverse change in circumstance.

I no longer need to be in control as I take an active part in directing outcomes via positive thought and by having faith those prayers will be answered in the best possible interest of all concerned. Change isn't to be feared; it is to be expected and welcomed as a vital part of living. Live life fully and enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home