Thursday, September 06, 2007

Curious Photo Problem

In the previous post I had to delete one shot (facing the computer desk) because when it posted it looked like there was a uniform 'mask' of colour covering the bottom half of the shot. I went back to the photo library to see if I'd missed seeing it after downloading the images from the camera; the whole image was there. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this or similar problems. The problem must have been generated in uploading the images to Blogger (?) but I'd have thought it would affect an entire photo and not just a part of it.

Input anyone??

**Here we have it**



and another example.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That used to happen to me sometimes with Blogger. I'm not sure why.

11:41 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

I 'not be understanding', either.

3:17 PM, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home