Monday, March 31, 2008

The View From Here.....

These were taken from in front of the house Saturday afternoon, up and down the street, to show how much snow we have left. The streets, driveways and walks are all clear as are some patches of lawn. Anywhere the snow drifted or was plowed into banks is still fairly deep....

...and truth be told it isn't really snowy anymore. Layers and layers of coarse and fine icy crystalline .... stuff.

These last few hours through the night have been mild with a steady rain so by the time it has stopped there shouldn't be much of anything left.

Here is the forecast for today; weebolly-wobbolly lightness followed by a hint of reddishness. Expect highlights toward dusk.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that last shot and your forecast to go with it.

3:27 PM, March 31, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

What can I say....I may be sober but I'm still half nuts....and I try not to confuse sober with somber.
and I simply try to get a record of things like that when I see them; they grab my eye.

4:32 PM, March 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home