Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Don't Look Too Closely

It's never pretty when you have your faults pointed out to you and you get called on your 'stuff', is it?

Those of you who know and care know that I've been in quite a lot of pain lately - another flare up of back trouble reminiscent of a bad session I had a few years ago that had me on fairly heavy opiate pain killers. This last week has seen me go into a funk and getting more and more withdrawn, self centred, isolated, listless and irritable. When I have acknowledged the world around me apparently my comments and perspective have been less than 'sunny'. Everything and everybody that showed on my personal radar was also in my sights.

Lynda blindsided me with a comment 'out-of-the-blue' regarding my demeanor and disposition which had me spinning for a bit. Although I didn't appreciate the tone of it nor her timing I had to admit, after a little consideration, the truth of what she had said.

Damn! I hate it when that happens........

Thankfully today there has been a glimmer of relief by combining a muscle relaxant with the anti-inflammatory medication..... and so, the mood improves somewhat. Thanks for your well wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home