Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Treats

We rarely shop together - Lynda and I - but late Sunday afternoon we squeezed in a couple of hours before I had to come to work. Actually we started off together but when Lynda started an intensive search of the bra and panty dept I opted out. Right out of Sears and into HMV. It had been awhile since I had bought anything for myself so after due consideration..... hmmmm, don't need any more concert DVD's right now... I'm good for music. How about 4 movies for $20 - yessireebob.

Basketball Diaries. Fargo. Raising Arizona. The Band's 'Last Waltz'.

While there I saw a book that I might have to go back and buy; it sounded interesting. 'This Is Your Brain On Music' by Daniel Levitin. It looks like a scholarly but accessible read. I'm off to check this link I just found.

So, we both left the mall happy. Me with my movies; Lynda with 3 new bras and a dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home